This course is being offered as a separate option for NON-Gold Shield Training Center students who need to take the 2 Hour Live Fire Training and Assessment as part of the New York State training requirements to obtain a concealed carry license. Upon successful completion, students will receive an official certificate of completion of the NYS Concealed Carry Firearm Safety Course.
If you complete the NYS Concealed Carry Firearm Safety Course at our school, there is no need to purchase this course as it is included in the original price (Class Only $475 or Full Service $650.00).
The 2 Hour Live Fire Course includes the following:
- Handgun rental (if student does not already own a handgun)
- Ear and Eye Protection rental
- OWB Strong Side Holster rental
- Ammunition for qualification
Requirements to bring to this course:
- NYS Concealed Carry Firearm Safety Course completion letter/certificate
- NYS Identification ID / NYS Driver’s License
- NYS / NYS Pistol Permit (if currently licensed)
- Students must wear closed rubber soled shoes, pants with belt loops and a belt to the course. No tank tops or low-cut shirts.
Failure to provide the above requirements at the time of this course will result in cancellation of your course with no refund.